Main Features of Canon's Auto Focus Function
- Extremely high focusing accuracy in full HDTV specifications
- Ability to focus from a completely de-focused status without hunting
- Ability to focus on a high speed moving object
- Size and position of the AF frame (target area) in the camera
VF can be changed from the Focus Demand FDJ-P31/P41. (The size of the AF Frame can be changed in 3 steps)
*Please confirm the AF camera-lens interface with your camera manufacturer of choice
- Two operation modes (Full Time AF / Part Time AF) of the Auto Focus system is the answer to a professional camera operator’s various demands.
- High Definition Optical Performance.
- X-Element & Power Optical System.
- Improved Specifications.
- CAFS (Constant Angle Focusing System)
- Optional Remote Macro system (10mm from lens vertex)
- Optional Wide Attachment (focal length 5.85mm at wide end)
- Compatible with the Virtual Studio System
Canon / Объективы / Box Type Studio/Field Lenses / DIGISUPER 27AF